Experience: 1-2 years
A makeup artist helps provide specific looks to our clients. The duties of a makeup artist include:
- Consulting with clients on how they would like to look.
- Applying makeup to clients.
- Taking care of personal work stations and tools.
- Working together with hair stylists to create a complete look for clients.
- Teaching clients how to achieve particular looks and apply products properly.
Requirements of the Job:
- Should be up-to-date with current hair and makeup trends.
- An eye for style and attention to detail.
- Should be able to work under high pressure without compromising on quality.
- Motivated to learn & experiment and look at raising current benchmarks.
Experience: 6-12 Months
The hair stylist is an integral part of the staff. Hair stylists specialize in providing a multitude of hair services to their clients and need proper schooling and a license to do so. Their responsibilities include:
- Men’s, women’s and children’s hair cuts.
- Washing, blow-drying and styling clients’ hair.
- Curling and straightening the client’s hair.
- Coloring, perming and treating hair.
- Selling hair products to clients.
- Maintaining personal hair station, including sweeping up hair.
- Talking and building relationships with their clients.
- Stylist (Sales Associate) candidates must have.
- At least 16 years of age.
- Ability to relate to customers of all ages and backgrounds.
- Goal/Achievement oriented.
- Computer aptitude.
- Ability to follow directions and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Experience: 2-3 Years
A nail technician is someone who specializes exclusively in nail treatments for men and women.
Their responsibilities include:
- Give clients manicures.
- Give clients pedicures.
- Apply nail extensions to clients’ nails.
- Ensure that their personal work station is clean and sanitary.
- Properly sanitize tools to ensure clients’ safety.
- Massages clients’ hands and feet.
- Committed to Daymaking.
- Willing to take initiative.
- Able to provide excellent guest care in a high-end salon environment.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking.
- Available to work a variety of days and weekends.
- Ability to interact in a positive and productive manner while fostering a team-based environment.